Barney's Studio opened in 1947 with Barney Barnhart's return from WWII. Before the war he managed the Photography Studio in Kerrs Department Store in Oklahoma City. After his army discharge, he and his wife Loleta decided to start their own photography business.
Taking a wrong turn in the road brought them to San Angelo, Texas and they decided this was the place. Both have been active in community affairs, Lions Club, WTRC, Church and many service organizations. Laura joined the Studio in 1976 and has been Photographer and Manager since Barney's death in 1991. Linda and Barbara ( the other 2 sisters) also work with the Studio as well as Barney's Grandaughter, Kimberly Gillis.
We continue the tradition of service and quality.